Boston Summer Arts Weekend is officially underway. The free weekend event at Back Bay’s Copley Square features a range of musical artists, family and cultural programming, and plenty of food in the neighborhood.
Saturday night performances include Jesse Cook, The Soul Rebels, and Los Lobos. Sunday’s acts include the Boston Landmarks Orchestra with Anne Akiko Meyers, musician Arturo Sandoval, and Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder. (A full schedule is at www.boston.com/summerarts.)
• Space on the grass is first-come, first-serve, and limited.
• Taking public transportation is encouraged: The closest MBTA stops are Copley Square on the Green Line and Back Bay Station on the Orange Line.
• The outdoor concerts are open to the public (you do not need a ticket).
You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month
Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.
- High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
- Convenient access across all of your devices
- Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
- Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
- Less than 25¢ a week