|Flour (for sprinkling)|
|1||pound pizza dough|
|1||tablespoon olive oil|
|1½||cups cooked clam sauce|
|¼||cup ricotta cheese|
|2||tablespoons creme fraiche|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|3||tablespoons grated Parmesan|
|2||tablespoons chopped parsley|
|¼||cup rendered bacon|
1. Set the oven at 500 degrees. Have on hand a 14-inch perforated pizza pan or a baking sheet.
2. On a lightly floured counter, roll the pizza dough to a 15-inch circle. Transfer to the pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush pizza dough with olive oil.
3. In a large bowl, stir together clam sauce, ricotta, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Spread the clam mixture over the pizza dough and sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Bake the pizza on bottom rack of the oven for 8 to 15 minutes or until crisp at the edges and golden on the bottom (lift a corner to check).
5. Transfer pizza to cutting board. Sprinkle with parsley and bacon. Cut into slices. Karoline Boehm Goodnick