|1||teaspoon ground cumin|
|3||teaspoons smoked paprika|
|1||teaspoon ground coriander|
|3½||to 4 pounds mixed chicken drumsticks, chicken thighs, and breasts|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|Canola oil (for brushing)|
|10||ripe peaches, halved and pitted|
|8||ears fresh corn, shucked|
|1½||tablespoons butter, at room temperature|
|3||tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
1. In a bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, and coriander. Sprinkle evenly over the chicken pieces and use your hands to rub the spices into the flesh and skin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Light a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to medium-high.
3. When the grill is ready, oil the grill rack. Add the chicken. Cook the drumsticks and thighs for 15 minutes, the breasts for 20 minutes, turning once. Transfer to plate and set aside.
4. Grill the peaches cut-sides down for 3 minutes, until lightly charred. Transfer to plate. Brush the corn lightly with canola oil and grill 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until charred. Transfer to a plate.
5. Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the butter and honey. Spoon honey-butter evenly over the corn while it is hot.
6. On a large platter, arrange the rice pilaf. Set the chicken on it and garnish with peaches and corn. Sprinkle with parsley.