Mark Wilson/Globe Staff/file
Todd English at Olives in 1996
The newest restaurant from the Legal Sea Foods empire is slated to open in Charlestown (10 City Sq.) on July 16, in the former Olives space. Expect coastal Italian-style seafood—much of it from a custom brick grill and rotisserie — at Legal Oysteria. Executive chef Rich Vellante, an Italian citizen, designed the menu to highlight family recipes.
- Legal Sea Foods debuts neighborhood concept (3/12)
Continue reading below
- Todd English’s NYC Olives taken over by the Gerber Group (3/17)
- Todd English’s wild ride (12/1/13)
- Todd English closes Olives, plans to relocate it (6/30/13)
- Chef Todd English reopens Charlestown restaurant Olives (7/17/12)
Kara Baskin can be reached at email@example.com.