Handful (3 ounces) spinach
2 medium carrots
Small bunch (½ ounce) cilantro (optional)
1 drop liquid cayenne
1. Wash the spinach, carrots, and cilantro (optional).
2. Cut the peel away from the pineapple and cut it into pieces that will fit through juicer.
3. Cut the peel away from the lime.
4. Run the spinach, carrots, cilantro (optional), pineapple, and lime through the juicer.
5. Run any wet pulp back through the juicer.
6. Scrape off the foam, stir in liquid cayenne, and serve.
Easy cashew-nut milk
½ cup raw cashews, soaked 1 hour (in 1 cup water)
2 cups filtered water
1½ teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons agave Pinch sea salt
1. Drain the nuts.
2. Combine all the ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Store in a refrigerator for up to 5 days. Shake well before use.From the book “The 3-Day Cleanse” by Zoe Sakoutis and Erica Huss