The Wayland Community pool was closed Sunday after an employee mistakenly mixed two chemicals together, creating a hazardous situation, according to the Wayland Fire Department. The employee mixed muriatic acid with chlorine, which created a vapor cloud and fumes in the building, said Wayland Fire Department Captain Robert Dorey. “There was nobody swimming, just a couple of employees in the building,” setting up before the pool was to open at 9 a.m., said Dorey. No employees were injured, Dorey said. The pool was closed for the day as the state hazardous materials team dealt with the cleanup, but Dorey said the pool would be open Monday.