A house exploded in Marlborough early Sunday morning, sending one man to the hospital, Marlborough fire officials said in a statement. Firefighters responded at approximately 1 a.m. to a house explosion at 15 Grant Court, the statement said. At the scene, firefighters found a portion of the home on fire, and the walls of the house had been blown out. Jennifer Mieth, spokeswoman for the State Fire Marshal, said the cause was a natural gas explosion in the home. The man was seriously injured, she said, but he is expected to live.
Unlimited access to BostonGlobe.com for only 99 cents for the first 4 weeks.Sign up
Are you a home delivery subscriber?
Get FREE access as part of your print subscriptionStart Here
Contact us for help