A man from Venezuela who allegedly swallowed balloons or condoms filled with heroin ended up in the hospital and in trouble with the law, Chelsea police said. Police received a call from the Wyndham Boston Chelsea Hotel Sunday afternoon about a possible overdose in a room that was supposed to have been vacated that day, said Chelsea Police Captain Keith Houghton.
Unlimited access to BostonGlobe.com for only 99 cents for the first 4 weeks.Sign up
Are you a home delivery subscriber?
Get FREE access as part of your print subscriptionStart Here
Contact us for help