You can now read 10 articles in a month for free on BostonGlobe.com. Read as much as you want anywhere and anytime for just 99¢.

The Boston Globe

Metro

Kitchen fire in Lawrence sends three people to hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation

Continue reading below

Three people were taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation following a fire in Lawrence this morning, Lawrence Firefighter Mark Verville said.

Firefighters responded to the kitchen fire at 393 Lowell St. at 9:17 a.m. and managed to knock it down by 9:45 a.m.

No further information was immediately available.

Lauren Dezenski can be reached at lauren.dezenski@globe.com

You have reached the limit of 10 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week