An explosion in a fishing shack on Lake Winnipesaukee sent two New Hampshire men to the hospital on Sunday morning, one with significant burns, according to a statement from the Gilford Fire Department. The blast occurred when one of the men tried to light a gas heater inside the shack. The explosion blew the shack apart, sending one wall flying 15 feet, according to the statement. The men were transported to Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, one with minor burns to his head, hair, and face, and the other with significant burns to his forearms, legs, lips, forehead, and possibly his airway, according to the statement. The victim with less severe burns was treated and released, said Gilford Fire Lieutenant Jeff Madon. The other victim was transported to a Boston hospital. Information about his condition was not available.Jeff Fish can be reached at email@example.com. Evan Allen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.