Allston fatal fire caused by careless
(Boston Globe) Fire that killed BU student Binland Lee caused by careless disposal of smoking materials, Boston Fire department says.
You have reached the limit of 10 free articles in a month
Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.
- High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
- Convenient access across all of your devices
- Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
- Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
- Less than 25¢ a week