Metro

NASHUA

Natural gas ruled out as possible cause of deadly fire

Advertisement

Investigators said they have ruled out natural gas as a possible cause of a house fire that killed one person and injured a firefighter Wednesday in Nashua. WMUR-TV reported that investigators dug up and checked gas lines to the house and determined that the fire was not caused by a natural gas problem. The victim’s name has not been released, pending an autopsy. Neighbors reported hearing an explosion or explosions around 2 p.m. Wednesday. Flames spread quickly through the house.

Loading comments...
Real journalists. Real journalism. Subscribe to The Boston Globe today.
You're reading  1 of 5 free articles.
Get UNLIMITED access for only 99¢ per week Subscribe Now >
You're reading1 of 5 free articles.Keep scrolling to see more articles recomended for you Subscribe now
We hope you've enjoyed your 5 free articles.
Continue reading by subscribing to Globe.com for just 99¢.
 Already a member? Log in Home
Subscriber Log In

We hope you've enjoyed your 5 free articles'

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com