Read as much as you want on BostonGlobe.com, anywhere and anytime, for just 99¢.

Conway, N.H.

As tips pour in, search goes on for missing teen

Continue reading below

More than 300 tips have poured in to authorities searching for a 15-year-old girl who went missing last week in Conway, an FBI official said Monday night. Kieran Ramsey, an FBI special agent, said tips have come from as far away as Texas in the search for Abigail Hernandez. Also Monday, Hernandez’s sister appealed for Abigail to come home and for anyone who may know where she is to keep her safe. Abigail was last seen about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday near Kennett High School, the FBI has said. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the FBI or Conway police.

Loading comments...
Subscriber Log In

You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com