You can now read 10 articles in a month for free on BostonGlobe.com. Read as much as you want anywhere and anytime for just 99¢.

The Boston Globe

Metro

Randolph man found dead in apartment

A Randolph man sealed up his bathroom and set multiple charcoal fires inside his apartment, which might have generated fatal levels of carbon monoxide, authorities said Thursday.

The body of the man, whose name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, was discovered inside his apartment in a complex on West Street by a maintenance worker, said the office of Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey.

Loading comments...

You have reached the limit of 10 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week