Residents have an opportunity to tour one of the town’s oldest homes. The Francis Wyman House, whose original section dates to as early as 1666, will be open to the public Saturday from 1 to 4 p.m. The Francis Wyman Association is hosting monthly open houses at the 56 Wyman Road property from May through September. The open houses include guided tours with a costumed interpreter and demonstrations of Colonial crafts. At Saturday’s open house, visitors will be able to create leather friendship bracelets. The remaining open houses will be held Aug. 11 and Sept. 8. The house has been maintained since 1902 by the association, an organization of Wyman family descendants. After the house was heavily damaged by a 1996 fire, the group undertook two phases of exterior and interior restorations, completing the second phase last year. The restoration, which included accessibility improvements, was intended in part to enable the house to better function as a historic site and museum. The group is raising funds to rebuild the well sweep, a long pole used to get water from the well on the property. For more information, go to the association's website, www.wyman.org.