Read as much as you want on BostonGlobe.com, anywhere and anytime, for just 99¢.

Bruins Live

0

0

1st Prd 14:45

Celtics Live

0

0

Game starts at 8:00 PM

Georgetown

Fire officials advise checking carbon monoxide detectors

Continue reading below

In 2006, Massachusetts implemented Nicole’s Law, requiring carbon monoxide detectors in all homes. The Georgetown Fire Department is asking residents to check their carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are still operable. Carbon monoxide detectors have a lifespan of about seven years, according to the department. Visit the Fire Department link on the town website for instructions on how to determine if a carbon monoxide detector needs replacing: www.georgetownma.gov.

Loading comments...

You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week