Alex Balleza , Swampscott: In helping the Big Blue run their winning streak to seven games, the senior attack combined for eight goals and three assists in back-to-back wins, including a six-goal, two-assist effort in Monday’s 16-3 win over Revere.
Morgan Cassella , Lowell: The senior attack produced a team-high seven goals in Monday’s 16-11 win over Shawsheen Tech, the Red Raiders’ sixth in a row after starting the season 0-3.
Kelly Daigle , Central Catholic: It was a career week for the senior midfielder. Daigle combined for 13 goals in her last two games, including a seven-goal effort in a 13-12 win over Billerica on Monday. She notched her 100th career goal in a 12-2 win over Medford last Thursday.
Amanda Gage , Greater Lowell Tech: Playing the hero in Monday’s 12-11 win over Nashoba Tech, the senior midfielder scored a game-high eight goals, including the winner before time expired.
Jake Lakos , Andover: Powering the Golden Warriors to two straight victories after a three-game skid, the junior attack netted six goals in Monday’s 10-8 victory over Londonderry after leading the team with three goals and two assists against Winchester Saturday.
Saade’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Monday, with last game played)
1. Westford (9-3); beat Reading, 14-7
2. Andover (8-4); beat Londonderry, 10-8
3. Billerica (6-4); lost to Duxbury, 17-4
4. North Andover (8-4); beat Concord-Carlisle, 8-7
5. St. John’s Prep (5-5); beat Masconomet, 12-9
6. Masconomet (7-3); lost to St. John’s Prep,12-9
7. Winchester (6-4); lost to Andover, 7-6
8. Beverly (7-3); beat Danvers, 12-2
9. Reading (7-2); beat Marblehead, 8-7 (overtime)
10. Melrose (8-2); beat Woburn, 8-6
Saade’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. North Andover (9-1-1); lost to Notre Dame Hingham, 15-5
2. Westford (8-2-1); lost to Souhegan (N.H.), 9-8
3. Winchester (8-2); beat Framingham, 10-8
4. Masconomet (6-3-1); lost to Reading, 16-14
5. Andover (7-2); beat Algonquin, 16-8
6. Central Catholic (6-3); beat Billerica, 13-12 (overtime)
7. Billerica (7-3); lost to Central Catholic, 13-12 (overtime)
8. Beverly (6-1); beat Swampscott, 15-6
9. Reading (5-4-1); beat Masconomet, 16-14
10. (tie) Austin Prep (10-1); beat Cardinal Spellman, 15-2
10. (tie) Ipswich (7-1); beat Triton, 14-10
Game to watch
Andover boys at North Andover, Friday, 4:30: The Scarlet Knights look to avenge an earlier 10-5 loss to the Golden Warriors on their home turf. North Andover is riding high after an impressive 8-7 upset victory over Dual Country power Lincoln-Sudbury last week. Andover endured three straight losses but will have coach Wayne Puglisi back on the sideline after a medical absence, while hoping to run its undefeated streak against Merrimack Valley Conference foes.