Charlotte Allard , Notre Dame (Hingham): The freshman from Cohasset punctuated a perfect 3-0 week for the Cougars with 12 goals and an assist in the last two games. Her seven-goal effort Tuesday provided more offense than NDA needed in a 16-5 win over Norwell.
Jack Dunford , Archbishop Williams: In a narrow 5-2 win over Catholic Central rival Arlington Catholic, the junior goalie allowed just a pair of goals for his second lowest total of the season. The 5-foot-10, 215-pound Braintree resident lowered his goals-against average to 3.6.
Kelly Martin , Scituate: Rain created an abbreviated week for the Sailors, but the senior made the most of the one game the team did get to play: She netted a team-high five goals in an 18-10 win over a talented Cohasset team last Tuesday.
Troy Tenaglia , Braintree: The Wamps bounced back from an 0-2 week with two straight wins, highlighted by the senior captain’s two-goal, seven-assist performance in an 18-1 Bay State Conference blowout of Milton Tuesday.
Pat Ward , Canton: The Bulldogs are still undefeated, with all three wins coming in Hockomock play, after the senior’s 10 goals and assist last week. He scored half of Canton’s goals in a 12-7 win over Franklin, the team’s first since 2005, and added four more and a helper in a dominant 12-3 victory against Milford.
Healey’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Saturday with next game listed)
1. Duxbury (3-1); Fri. at Fairfield (Conn.) Prep, 1
2. Hingham (3-1); Thurs. vs. TBA (at Andover)
3. Foxborough (3-0); Thurs. at Reading, 11 a.m.
4. Archbishop Williams (5-0); Mon. at Marian, 4
5. Marshfield (5-0); Thurs. at Needham, 4
6. Xaverian (3-2); Thurs. at Medfield, 7
7. Bridgewater-Raynham (6-0); Wed. at New Bedford, 3:30
8. Canton (3-0); Mon. vs. Sharon, 6:30
9. Scituate (3-2); Thurs. vs. Weston, 7
10. Pembroke (4-2); Tues. at Duxbury, 4
Healey’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Notre Dame (Hingham) (6-0); Fri. vs. Cohasset, 10 a.m.
2. Westwood (5-0); Fri. at Framingham, 10 a.m.
3. Foxborough (4-0); Thurs. at Norwood, 10 a.m.
4. Cohasset (2-2); Fri. at Notre Dame (Hingham), 10 a.m.
5. Scituate (4-0); Thurs. at Dover-Sherborn, 10 a.m.
6. Norwell (2-1); Wed. vs. Abington, 4
7. Duxbury (2-2); Thurs. vs. Westborough, 11 a.m.
8. Archbishop Williams (4-3); Mon. vs. Marian, 4
9. Walpole (2-2); Fri. at Newton North, 10 a.m.
10. Dedham (2-2); Fri. at Milton, 11 a.m.
Game of the Week
Duxbury boys (3-1) vs. Pembroke (4-2), Tuesday, 4
The host Dragons don’t often lose, particularly to in-state opponents, but this matchup should prove telling in terms of how close Pembroke is to being a contender in the Patriot League. The Titans have already blown out Hull (13-3) and North Quincy (16-2), and junior Dan Shea could play a big role in helping Pembroke compete, but the Dragons and their potent offense are a different animal. Duxbury, led in the early going by senior attackman CJ LoConte and senior midfielder Jack Sullivan, will be fresh off a two-game road trip, while the Titans are off for 11 days before the game. The Dragons are traveling to Fairfield, Conn., to play Fairfield Prep Friday and Shoreham Wading River (N.Y.) Saturday.