Daniel Axelson , Cohasset: After pouring in five goals in a 15-6 win over Hanover in the Division 3 South semifinals, the sophomore attack scored three times and tallied two assists as the Skippers sank Archbishop Williams, 13-7, in the South final.
Jacob Brodie , Hingham: The sophomore attack followed up a three-goal, two-assist performance in a 16-4 Division 2 South semifinal win over Norwood by posting three goals to help the Harbormen oust Apponequet, 17-3, in the Division 2 South final.
Ela Hazar , Westwood: Helping the Wolverines put last year’s season-ending loss to Notre Dame-Hingham in the rearview mirror, the senior midfielder put up three goals Friday in an 11-9 Division 1 South final win. She followed up with four goals in Monday’s 14-4 conquest of North Andover in Monday’s state semifinals. She also had four goals in a 12-5 semifinal victory over Duxbury.
Lizzie Loranger , Apponequet: Three goals and four assists from the senior midfielder helped the Lakers reach their first Division 2 South final by beating Cohasset, 10-9. In the final, Loranger scored four goals in a 14-9 loss.
Nick Shaw , Xaverian: In the Division 1 South semifinals, the sophomore shifted from midfield to attack and fired in four goals with an assist in a 12-9 win over Needham.
Feldman’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Monday)
1. Duxbury (18-3); Tuesday, played Xaverian in D1 South final
2. Xaverian (18-3); Tuesday, played Duxbury in D1 South final..
3. Hingham (18-5); Tuesday, played Beverly in D2 Eastern Mass. final.
4. Cohasset (17-4); Wednesday, played Hamilton Wenham in D3 Eastern Mass. final.
5. Bridgewater-Raynham Regional (17-3); lost to Wellesley, 14-8, in D1 South semifinal.
6. Archbishop Williams (22-2); lost to Cohasset, 13-7, in D3 South final.
7. Apponequet (13-7); lost to Hingham, 17-3, in D2 South final.
8. Hanover (14-5); lost to Cohasset, 15-6, in D3 South semifinal.
9. Norwell (13-8); lost to Archbishop Williams, 16-8, in D3 South semifinal.
10. Norwood (9-11); lost to Hingham, 16-4, in D2 South semifinal.
Feldman’s Top 10 girls’ teams
(Records through Monday, with last game listed)
1. Westwood (22-0); Saturday, plays in Division 1 state final.
2. Notre Dame Academy (20-3-1); lost to Westwood, 11-9, in D1 South final.
3. Duxbury (17-4); lost to Westwood, 12-5, in D1 South semifinal.
4. Hingham (14-6); lost to Duxbury, 17-7, in D1 South quarterfinal.
5. Norwell (12-9-1); lost to Newburyport, 11-9, in D2 state semifinals.
6. Apponequet Regional (16-3-1); lost to Norwell, 14-9, in D2 South final.
7. Walpole (16-4); lost to Wayland, 13-7, in D2 East semifinal.
8. Cohasset (12-8); lost to Apponequet, 10-9, in D2 South semifinal.
9. Scituate (15-5); lost to Norwell, 20-8, in D2 South semifinal.
10. Foxborough (15-6); lost to Wayland, 15-8, in D2 East quarterfinal.