Local history buffs are encouraged to head over to 43 Church St. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday to tour a home and barn that is being restored by Michael Fitzpatrick and Dr. Jean Keamy. In addition to touring the house, visitors will be able to see a diary found in the walls of the home. The diary is dated from 1850-1860. The team has learned a great deal about the history of the home, known as the Cyrus Fay Farmhouse, and wants to share its discoveries. To learn more about the project or to get in contact with Fitzpatrick or Keamy, who will live in the house, visit www.43churchst.com.