Vacancy on town’s Water Commission


There is a vacancy on the town’s Water Commission. Residents interested in serving on the commission should complete a community interest form by noon Thursday and submit it to the town manager's office. The form can be found online at www.townofgroton.org .

Loading comments...
Real journalists. Real journalism. Subscribe to The Boston Globe today.