The Medfield Historical Society is holding its final Peak House tour of the season next Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m. The original Peak House, at 345 East Main St., is believed to have been built in 1668. The house burned down in 1676 during King Philip’s War and was rebuilt in 1680, according to the society. What exists today is a structure built in 1711, dated by a study on the home’s timbers commissioned by the society. More information on the Peak House is available during the free tour, or visit www.medfieldhistoricalsociety.org.