You can now read 5 articles in a month for free on Read as much as you want anywhere and anytime for just 99¢.


Survey finds keen interest in solar power

Continue reading below

A recent survey of Stow residents shows overwhelming interest in installing solar panels on their properties. Only 9 percent of residents disavowed any desire to pursue the alternative energy source; the remaining 91 percent indicated some or extreme interest in the idea. Stow officials are keying off the survey and hoping to cash in on a discount for the cost of the solar installations townwide. The more residents that buy in, the more overall savings for residents. For more information, e-mail Sharon Brownfield at

Loading comments...

Wake up with today's top stories.

Want each day's news headlines delivered fresh to your
inbox every morning? Just connect with us
in one of the following ways:
Please enter a valid email will never post anything without asking.
Privacy Policy
Subscriber Log In

You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of
Marketing image of