►Katie Belval , Needham: After getting shut out by Dedham, 3-0, the Rockets and their junior captain bounced back with wins over Marblehead, 7-2, and Brookline/Newton South, 7-1. Belval, a forward, netted five goals in the first win, then four more in the second.
►Delaney Couture , Shrewsbury: Of the seventh-grader’s four goals on the week, none was bigger than her second Thursday against Leominster/St. Bernard’s. With the Colonials down by one and less than four minutes to go, the forward tallied a power-play goal to earn the 2-2 tie.
►Ryan Donato , Dexter: The junior from Scituate has already matched his 2012-13 goal total of 29 and last week committed to play hockey at Harvard, where his father Ted is the head coach. He is widely considered the prep circuit’s top forward (2.5 points per game) and 2014 NHL Entry Draft prospect.
►Nicollette San Clemente , Algonquin/Hudson: Regularly one of the Tomahawks’ top offensive threats, San Clemente was just that in wins over Auburn, 6-2, and Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton, 11-6, last week. The junior forward had a combined seven goals and two assists.
►Ryan Spagnoli , Arlington Catholic: Spagnoli’s hat trick proved to be the difference in a 5-2 win over Archbishop Williams — coach Dan Shine’s 500th win — then he added another goal and two assists as the Cougars beat Bishop Fenwick, 6-0. The week more than doubled the junior forward’s goal total on the season.
Healey’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Sunday, with next game listed)
1. Arlington Catholic (10-2-1); at St. John’s Prep, Saturday noon
2. St. John’s (Shrewsbury) (9-4-3); at Shrewsbury, Sunday 4:15
3. Medfield (11-2-1); at Hopkinton, Saturday 5
4. Wellesley (8-5-2); vs. Norwood, Saturday 8:30
5. Arlington (8-3-4); vs. Reading, Saturday 8
6. Watertown (11-1-4); vs. Stoneham, Saturday 12:20
7. Acton-Boxborough (7-3-3); at Waltham, Saturday 8
8. Shrewsbury (12-2); vs. St. John’s (Shrewsbury), Sunday 4:15
9. Medway (10-3-1); vs. Holliston, Saturday 4:30
10. Waltham (7-4-5); vs. Acton-Boxborough, Saturday 8
Healey’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Arlington Catholic (11-2-1); vs. Ursuline Academy, Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
2. Acton-Boxborough (12-2); vs. Medway/Ashland, Monday 8
3. Watertown/Belmont (12-1-1); vs. Stoneham, Saturday 2:20
4. Wellesley (12-1-1); at Norwood, Saturday 6
5. Medway/Ashland (10-2-1); at Medfield, Saturday 8
6. Algonquin/Hudson (7-3-3); vs. Mansfield/Oliver Ames, Sunday 4:20
7. Needham (8-5-2); vs. Weymouth, Saturday 6:45
8. Framingham (7-4-4); vs. Braintree, Saturday 5
9. Wayland/Weston (7-4-3); at Waltham, Saturday 6
10. Shrewsbury (7-5-1); vs. Cambridge, Friday 6:35
Game of the Week
Acton-Boxborough (7-3-3) at Waltham (7-4-5), Veterans Memorial Rink, Waltham, Saturday, 8 p.m.: This matchup between two of the top 10 teams in Globe West is a big one, with the squads trending in opposite directions. The visiting Colonials finished January with a 5-2-1 mark, one of those losses coming against Western Massachusetts powerhouse Springfield Cathedral, while coach John Maguire’s Hawks are 0-1-3 since they last won Jan. 20. For Acton-Boxborough, senior Brian Reilly will likely get the start between the pipes while senior captains Ben Barton and Hunter Arnold will test Waltham netminder Shamus Egan.