FORT MYERS, Fla. — No lineups were posted in the Red Sox clubhouse for Thursday’s doubleheader that will kick-start their exhibition schedule. But Xander Bogaerts, Jonathan Herrera, Will Middlebrooks, Mike Napoli, David Ortiz, Dustin Pedroia, Jonny Gomes, Jackie Bradley Jr., Mike Carp, and Grady Sizemore are listed for Game 1 against Northeastern.
Dan Butler and Ryan Lavarnway will handle the catching.
The Game 2 group against Boston College is all prospects with Blake Swihart and Christian Vazquez catching. David Ross and A.J. Pierzynski are not on either roster.
The game against Northeastern is scheduled for 1 p.m., with the contest against BC to follow.
Here are the pitching plans for upcoming games:
• Thursday vs. Northeastern: Brandon Workman (2), Henry Owens (2), Noe Ramirez, Burke Badenhop.
• Thursday vs. Boston College: Rubby De La Rosa (2), Matt Barnes (2), Miguel Celestino, Tommy Layne, Alex Wilson.
• Friday vs. Twins: Anthony Ranaudo (2), Dalier Hinojosa (2), Francisco Cordero, Andrew Miller.
• Saturday at Twins: Allen Webster (2), Drake Britton (2), Brayan Villarreal, Jose Mijares.
• Sunday vs. Orioles: Felix Doubront (2), Andrew Wilson, Edward Mujica, Tommy Layne, Noe Ramirez, Burke Badenhop.
• Monday at Pirates: Jake Peavy (1), Brandon Workman, Henry Owens, Koji Uehara, Junichi Tazawa, Miguel Celestino.
• Tuesday vs. Rays: Clay Buchholz (1), Rubby De La Rosa (2), Matt Barnes (2), Andrew Miller, Jose Mujica.