We want to know how this global pandemic is affecting you, so we can provide better coverage to all readers. Below are different ways you can inform our stories, so we can better tell yours.
As always, we are deeply grateful for anything you provide. A reporter could be in touch at any point to learn more.
1. Coronavirus has reached every corner of Massachusetts and left many to grieve alone. The Globe is remembering these victims as unique individuals, rather than focusing on how they died.
We would like to hear of those lost to coronavirus, so we can share their stories.
What you share with us won’t be published without your permission. A reporter may be in touch.
2. Do you or a loved one live in a nursing home, or some other senior care facility? Tell us about the conditions there.
3. Are you a business owner or manager applying for a PPP loan? Tell us about your experience below.
5. In your own words: How is the coronavirus affecting you?
6. We want your ‘postcards’ from the pandemic. We all are living with this outbreak in different ways in our own separate spaces. What’s working for you or bringing you solace?
Send us a photo and a caption if you feel like sharing what you are doing to weather the pandemic. And if you’d prefer not to share a photo, send us your “snapshot” in prose — 100 words or less. E-mail: email@example.com.