The cellphone and landline poll of 800 likely midterm voters in Rhode Island was conducted June 19 to June 22 by Suffolk University for the Boston Globe. The margin of error among general election voters was plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
The issues in Rhode Island
Rhode Island voters weighed in on the issues, including gun rights and the economy.
The 2nd Congressional District race
Here’s how Republican frontrunner Allan Fung would fare against each Democratic candidate if the election for the 2nd Congressional District were held today.
R.I. Governor’s race
Here’s how the Democratic candidates for Governor of Rhode Island would fare if the primary were held today. You can listen to interviews with each of the candidates here.
Opinions on President Joe Biden
Here’s how Rhode Islanders feel about President Joe Biden and whether he should run for reelection in 2024.
Read the results of the Rhode Island Boston Globe/Suffolk University poll
Read the analysis
- Republican Fung leads in R.I.’s 2nd Congressional District
- Gorbea, McKee, Foulkes at the front in R.I. governor race
- Explore the data: Full results of the Boston Globe/Suffolk University poll of likely Rhode Island voters
- Cost of living is top issue in R.I. governor’s race, but economic downturn is hitting Rhode Islanders hard
- How Rhode Islanders feel about banning assault weapons
- Most Rhode Island voters don’t think President Biden should run in 2024