As we celebrate Massachusetts’ football heritage with our All-Time All-Scholastic football team, we want to hear from readers who may have their own fond memories of the sport during their high school years.
Whether you were a player yourself, a fan in the stands, or had a loved one on the field — we want to know what you remember most about the game during that time in your life.
Was there a certain moment or player who had a significant impact on you? Was there a specific game you’ll never forget?
If so, we encourage you to fill out the form below. Your feedback may be featured in a follow-up reader response article.
You can also join the discussion in the comments section and let us know what you think of the roster we put together.
Read more about the Globe’s all-time All-Scholastic football team
- Meet the Globe’s all-time All-Scholastic football team
- Tell us your Massachusetts high school football memories
- ‘I was at home on the football field’: Doug Flutie reflects on his football career
- Pete Kendall doesn’t regret all the trash-talk he dished out, but tried to play the right way on the field
- If Mike Croel played in today’s NFL, he thinks he might be ‘ejected out of every game’
- Q&A with Pete Cronan: Football was ‘the first thing I did that people thought I was doing well’
- ‘My mother was the athlete of the family:’ Darren Flutie talks about a life centered on sports
- Art Graham explains what made him a deep-threat receiver for the Patriots
- Gosder Cherilus reflects on the life lessons learned at Boston College and the NFL
- Al Louis-Jean in his own words: Leaving BC early ‘made me into the noble man I am right now’
- Pat Hughes reflects on how he landed at Boston University, and other aspects of his football career
- What was Tom Nalen’s strategy for blocking bigger opponents? ‘Holding. It was the only way.’