|1||tablespoon canola oil|
|½||large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped|
|2||cups rice noodles in
|12||cooked turkey meatballs, halved|
|¼||teaspoon black pepper|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
|Chili-garlic sauce, such as sriracha (for serving)|
1. Set the oven at 375 degrees.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet with a heatproof handle over medium-high heat, heat the canola and sesame oils. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the noodles and meatballs and turn the mixture in the pan a few times. Spread mixture evenly in the pan. Cook, without disturbing, for 2 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, and black pepper.
5. Reduce the heat under the skillet to medium and gently pour the egg mixture into it. Cook, without moving, for 2 to 4 minutes or until the egg at the edges begins to set.
6. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until the eggs set. Remove the pan from the oven and let sit for 1 minute.
7. Run a rubber spatula around the noodle egg cake, tilt the pan, and slide the cake out onto a plate. (If it sticks, serve it from the pan.) Cut into wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot or warm with chili-garlic sauce.