|Butter (for the dish)|
|3||cooked leg-thigh chicken pieces, skin and bones removed, meat shredded|
|¾||cup chicken stock|
|4||cups cooked potato wedges|
|1½||cups tomato sauce|
|1||cup freshly grated Parmesan|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
|3||tablespoons olive oil|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
1. Set the oven at 400 degrees. Butter a 1½- to 2-quart shallow baking dish.
2. Arrange the chicken in the dish. Pour in ¼ cup of the stock. Top with the potatoes.
3. In a bowl, mix the remaining ½ cup stock with the tomato sauce. Pour it over the potatoes.
4. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread it over the potatoes.
5. Bake the chicken for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the meat is hot all the way through.
Sally Pasley Vargas