The teenage actor who stars in ‘‘Two and a Half Men’’ and called the CBS comedy ‘‘filth’’ may have some time before he faces the show’s producers. Angus T. Jones wasn’t expected at rehearsal Tuesday because he is not going to be in the episode they are filming, according to a person close to the show who spoke on condition of anonymity because producers were not commenting publicly. Jones, 19, has been on the show, which used to feature bad-boy actor Charlie Sheen and remains heavy with sexual innuendo, since he was 10 but says in a video posted online by a Christian church that he doesn’t want to be on it anymore. ‘‘You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that,’’ Jones said. ‘‘I know I can’t. I’m not OK with what I’m learning, what the Bible says, and being on that television show.’’
Another lawsuit against Clash
A Florida man has sued the ex-Elmo puppeteer who resigned amid sex allegations, saying the voice actor met him in New York after trolling gay telephone chat lines seeking underage boys for sex. The lawsuit seeking unspecified damages was filed in Manhattan federal court Tuesday by a man who remains anonymous. The man says he met Kevin Clash on a chat line when he was 16 years old in 2000 and exploring modeling opportunities in New York. Clash resigned from ‘‘Sesame Street’’ last week after 28 years.
“And the sister of the Duchess who has brought out a new book/ It’s not sold well at all but her back cover’s worth a look.” — A less-than-flattering reference to Pippa Middleton in the English National Opera’s production of “The Mikado.”