DO YOU STILL TRUST BILL BELICHICK?
Yes 67 percent
No 33 percent
• “We may not always win, but we win enough to validate his coaching.”
• “A coach that can’t control his players needs to get off the field.”
• “I’ll stand by him for now . . . but if the team goes down, so does the coach.”
• “He is a clever coach that cares about and pushes the players.”
• “If you’re loyal to the team, you’re loyal to the coach.”
• “Three words: red-flag players. Under his watch, the team’s character has gone and with it our abilities to pull it off.”
WILL THE PATRIOTS MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL THIS SEASON?
Yes 28 percent
No 72 percent
In late August, Sports Illustrated writer Peter King picked the Pats to win Super Bowl XLVIII.
WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF PATRIOTS FOOTBALL?
Watching games on TV 54 percent
The radio broadcasts 21 percent
Tom Brady 11 percent
Tailgating at Foxborough 9 percent
Belichick’s hoodies 3 percent
Patriots cheerleaders 2 percent
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.