A woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries after apparently being burned by a candle in a Hyde Park home early this afternoon, Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald said.
Firefighters responded to the call from a single-family home just after 1 p.m. for a woman who received burns. She was treated and transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries by Boston Emergency Medical Services, MacDonald said.
Investigators were on the scene just before 2 p.m., he said. No further information was immediately available.Lauren Dezenski can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org