You can now read 5 articles in a month for free on BostonGlobe.com. Read as much as you want anywhere and anytime for just 99¢.

Red Sox Live

0

2

▲  3rd Inning 2 outs

St. Albans, Vt.

Vermont teen believed to have died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Continue reading below

Police in St. Albans, Vt., said they believe that accidental carbon monoxide poisoning caused the death of a 17-year-old found slumped over the steering wheel in a car. Police said the investigation into Logan Newell’s death remains open until toxicology reports have been completed. However, they said evidence gathered and an emissions test conducted on the car late Monday suggest that the cause was accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. Newell, of Georgia, Vt., was found in the car at a park-and-ride area Sunday.

Loading comments...
Want each day's news headlines delivered fresh to your
inbox every morning? Just connect with us
in one of the following ways:
or
Please enter a valid email
BostonGlobe.com will never post anything without asking.
Privacy Policy
Subscriber Log In

You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com