You can now read 5 articles in a month for free on BostonGlobe.com. Read as much as you want anywhere and anytime for just 99¢.

Red Sox Live

4

5

▼  6th Inning 0 outs

Taunton break-in suspect held on $250,000 bail

A Taunton man authorities say may be responsible for a series of nighttime break-ins and sexual assaults has been held on $250,000 bail after pleading not guilty to one charge.

A judge ordered Miguel Erickson, 43, held on the high bail Tuesday because of his criminal history.

Continue reading below

Erickson has been charged with only one burglary in allegedly breaking into the home of a 58-year-old widow. The prosecutor, however, said that the investigation is ongoing and that authorities expect more charges.

Police said Erickson is a person of interest in the burglary and sexual assault on a sleeping 70-year-old woman earlier this month and may be linked to three other burglaries.

Loading comments...

Wake up with today's top stories.

Want each day's news headlines delivered fresh to your
inbox every morning? Just connect with us
in one of the following ways:
or
Please enter a valid email
BostonGlobe.com will never post anything without asking.
Privacy Policy
Subscriber Log In

You have reached the limit of 5 free articles in a month

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com