Metro

PLAISTOW, N.H.

Carbon monoxide victims identified in Plaistow, N.H.

Advertisement

New Hampshire fire officials have identified three people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a malfunction in a propane-fired furnace. Fire Marshal J. William Degnan said the investigation into the deaths in Plaistow continues. Four people were discovered in a house about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday when firefighters were asked to check on them. Three people died. They were identified Thursday as Kirk Walsh, 32; Maryanne Comparato, 47; and John Adams Jr., 28. A fourth victim was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital. His name and condition were not released.

Loading comments...
Real journalists. Real journalism. Subscribe to The Boston Globe today.
You're reading  1 of 5 free articles.
Get UNLIMITED access for only 99¢ per week Subscribe Now >
You're reading1 of 5 free articles.Keep scrolling to see more articles recomended for you Subscribe now
We hope you've enjoyed your 5 free articles.
Continue reading by subscribing to Globe.com for just 99¢.
 Already a member? Log in Home
Subscriber Log In

We hope you've enjoyed your 5 free articles'

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com