A man was hospitalized with burns to his arms and upper body after a fire and explosion at a Burlington, Vt., laundromat, police said. Police said they received multiple calls about an explosion and man on fire at the laundromat in the Little Eagle Bay section of the city. The man told authorities that he was pouring lacquer thinner on a floor while a nearby dryer was operating when flames erupted, according to police. The man, who works for a flooring company, told them he ran outside and then heard an explosion. Police did not identify the man, who told them he was not smoking while working. Officials say the man is being treated for moderate burns. Burlington firefighters put out the fire.