Two men from Delaware accused of murdering a Haverhill teenager at his home last June were ordered held without bail Friday following their arraignment in Haverhill District Court, the Essex district attorney’s office said.
Thomas J. Warner, 21, and Kenneth J. Pitts, 18, traveled with another man from Delaware to Haverhill last June 6 to rob Bryce Finn, 18, prosecutors said in a statement.
“During the robbery, Mr. Finn was shot in the chest while opening the front door of his home,” prosecutors said.
His death came just four days after he had graduated from Haverhill High School.
Warner, of Selbyville, and Pitts, of Frankford, each pleaded not guilty to a charge of murder, the statement said.
The third man charged in Finn’s death, Nicholas A. Mandato, 20, of Dagsboro, Del., was arraigned last week on a charge of murder. He also pleaded not guilty and was ordered held without bail, prosecutors said.
The three men are being held without bail, prosecutors said.Jackson Cote can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @jackson_k_cote.