Free tours will be offered at the Parson Barnard House from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 7 and Oct. 5. These will be the last free tours of the 2013 season. Built in 1715, the home, at 179 Osgood St., retains many of its original features. The first owners and residents of the house were ministers of the North Parish Church of North Andover; by the end of the 18th century, the home was used as a summer residence. The North Andover Historical Society purchased the property in 1950 to preserve the structure, typical of homes built in the town during the early 18th century. For those who cannot make it to the house on the first Saturday of September or October, tours may also be made by appointment for a small fee: $7 per adult; $5 for children under age 16 and seniors over age 65. For more information, visit www.northandoverhistoricalsociety.org or call the caretaker at 978-685-2304.