Some of the best-known performers of our time and decades past are connected to the region north of Boston. See if you can match the numbers with the letters.
Answers and more, Page 6
1. Born in Lynn, this actor in movie Westerns is one of three men to win three acting Oscars.
2. This Lowell native was named the No. 2 female film star of all time by the American Film Institute in 1999.
3. This Lawrence-born composer wrote the score for perhaps the greatest musical in American history, “West Side Story.”
4. He was recently back in Andover, where he grew up, to work a McDonald’s take-out window.
5. This Burlington High School grad is best known for her impersonation of a woman who could become the first female president.