Selectmen ordered a suspension of the Tahiti Restaurant’s alcohol license this month, following a recent hearing. A waiter at the restaurant served a 20-year-old seven drinks until he had a blood alcohol level of 0.36, and was taken to a hospital with alcohol poisoning, according to a police report. The waiter was fired, and the restaurant will institute a two-drink maximum for each customer over a two-hour period, according to owner Harry Mah. The alcohol license will be suspended from April 13 through 16. An additional two days will be held in abeyance for two years on the condition of good behavior.