Aaron Clancy , Catholic Memorial: The junior captain from Quincy scored both of his team’s goals in the third period of Monday’s Super 8 play-in game against Braintree, a 2-1 victory.
Lilly Cleary , Norwell: An overtime goal from the junior captain gave her Clippers the Gould Tournament championship, 3-2, over Whitman-Hanson/Pembroke last Wednesday.
Victoria Messina , Hingham: With less than a minute left in the regular season finale, the senior captain scored the tying goal against St. Mary’s of Lynn, for a 2-2 draw, in the Hingham High School Girls Hockey Showcase.
Tyler Powers , Duxbury: In the Buddy Ferreira Classic championship last Thursday, the senior defenseman scored twice as the Dragons beat BC High, 5-2. Powers scored a second-period game-winner against Hingham three days earlier in his team’s first Buddy Ferreira Classic matchup.
Jake Quinlan , Abington: The senior defenseman tallied four goals in a 6-2 win over Attleboro to advance in the Division 3 South sectional.
Feldman’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Sunday, with next game listed)
1. Xaverian (12-3-6); Sun., vs. BC High, 6:30 p.m., TD Garden,
2. Duxbury (16-2-3); Sun., vs. Springfield Cathedral, 2 p.m., TD Garden
3. Archbishop Williams (12-6-3); TBA, vs. Norwood-Mansfield winner
4. Braintree (13-5-3); TBA, vs. Walpole-Falmouth winner
5. Milton (16-4-1); state tournament
6. Marshfield (15-7-0); state tournament
7. Hingham (6-12-4); lost to Central Catholic, 3-1
8. Canton (12-4-4); state tournament
9. Norwood (11-5-4); state tournament
10. Walpole (12-8-2); state tournament
Feldman’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Duxbury (13-1-6); Fri., vs. Lincoln-Sudbury or Melrose, 3:35 p.m. (Kingston)
2. Westwood (12-2-5); state tournament
3. Hingham (9-7-6); state tournament
4. Archbishop Williams (13-4-4); state tournament
5. Dedham (14-4-1); state tournament
6. Norwood (11-6-3); state tournament
7. Braintree (12-6-4); state tournament
8. Fontbonne Academy (8-7-5); state tournament
9. Whitman-Hanson/Pembroke (14-6-2); state tournament
10. Cohasset/Hanover (10-4-3); state tournament
Game of the Week
Duxbury boys vs. Springfield Cathedral, Sunday, 2 p.m.: The Dragons enter their first Super 8 since 2006 with 15 wins in their last 16 games. That includes a 5-2 win last week over BC High, the tournament’s top seed. Goaltender Tucker Kelly is one of a dozen Duxbury seniors hoping to keep their hot streak alive against a favored opponent. He’ll have to slow down one of the state’s better offenses, which includes four of the top 10 Division 1 scorers.