Allie Damren , Westwood: Two goals from the sophomore forward, including one in the final minute, helped the Wolverines pull out a 4-3 win over Norwood in a Division 2 first-round game Friday.
Marissa Fichter , Duxbury: The junior forward scored twice as the Dragons skated by Lincoln-Sudbury, 5-0, in Friday’s Division 1 first round matchup.
Jack Sheehan , Norwood: With tallies in the first and third periods, the senior captain forward helped the Mustangs beat Archbishop Williams, 5-3, in a Division 1 quarterfinal matchup Saturday.
Justin Slocum , Canton: The sophomore goalie shut out Medway, 2-0, in Saturday’s Division 2 quarterfinals after limiting Scituate to a single goal in a 3-1 win for the Bulldogs last week.
Jimmy Tierney , Oliver Ames: It took 39 saves through regulation and two overtime periods, as well as four shootout stops for the junior captain goalie to earn a 1-0 shutout win over Westwood in a Division 2 quarterfinal Saturday.
Feldman’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Sunday, with next game listed)
1. Xaverian (12-4-6); played BC High in Game 2 of Super 8 best-of-3 series Wednesday night
2. Duxbury (16-3-3); Thurs., vs. Springfield Cathedral in Game 2 of Super 8 series (Lowell, 6 p.m.)
3. Braintree (14-5-3); played Framingham in D1 South semifinal Wednesday night.
4. Milton (17-5-2); lost to Barnstable, 4-3, in D1 South quarterfinal
5. Norwood (13-5-4); played Barnstable in D1 South semifinal Wednesday night
6. Plymouth South (17-3-2); Thurs., vs. Canton in D2 South semifinal, 7:30 (Bourne)
7. Canton (14-4-4); Thurs., vs. Plymouth South in D2 South semifinal, 7:30 p.m. (Bourne)
8. Archbishop Williams (12-7-3); lost to Norwood, 5-3, in D1 South quarterfinal
9. Marshfield (15-8-0); lost to Framingham, 5-2, in D1 South first round
10. Walpole (12-9-2); lost to Falmouth, 2-1 (2 OT), in D1 South first round
Feldman’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Duxbury (14-1-6); played Watertown/Belmont in D1 quarterfinal Wednesday night.
2. Westwood (13-2-5); Sat., vs. Shrewsbury in D2 quarterfinal, 1:15 p.m. (Bourne)
3. Hingham (10-8-6); lost to Beverly/Danvers, 3-2, in D1 South first round
4. Milton (10-8-4); Sat., vs. Wellesley in D2 quarterfinals, 5:15 p.m. (Bourne)
5. Archbishop Williams (13-5-4); lost to Milton, 4-3, in D2 South preliminary
6. Dedham (15-5-1); lost to Shrewsbury, 4-3, in D2 South first round
7. Norwood (12-7-3); lost to Westwood, 4-3, in D2 South first round
8. Braintree (13-7-4); lost to Winthrop/Lynn, 4-1, in D1 South first round
9. Fontbonne Academy (9-8-5); lost to Burlington, 2-1, in D2 South first round
10. Whitman-Hanson/Pembroke (15-7-2); lost to Medway, 1-0, in D2 South first round
Game of the week
Westwood girls vs. Shrewsbury, Saturday, 1:15 p.m.: Both the Wolverines and Colonials barely advanced out of the first round with 4-3 wins. It will be a battle of youth vs. experience: Shrewsbury seventh-grader Delaney Couture will try to keep pace with Westwood’s top line of seniors Ela Hazar, Kim Egizi, and Kelly Healey.