Brian Carroll , Lincoln-Sudbury Regional: Returning from a knee injury that forced him to miss all of this season except a few plays during the Warriors’ Week 6 loss to Wayland, the senior captain had an interception as well as 92 yards receiving and a touchdown in a 42-14 win over Newton South.
Joe Johnston , King Philip Regional: The junior back scored from 4 yards out with eight seconds remaining, capping a 98-yard drive in the final two minutes to lift the Warriors to a dramatic 20-13 win over Franklin.
Mike Panepinto , Needham: With five touchdowns and 280 yards rushing, the junior back carried the Rockets past Wellesley in the nation’s oldest public school Thanksgiving Day rivalry, 39-21.
Anthony Parchesky , Medway: The junior running back rushed for four touchdowns in the Mustangs’ upset win over Millis/Hopedale, 34-14.
Robert Williams , Wayland: On 25 carries, the junior running back ran for 138 yards and four touchdowns to beat rival Weston, 35-7.
PERRY’S TOP 10 TEAMS
(Totals include Thanksgiving)
1. Nashoba Regional (11-0) beat North Middlesex Regional, 46-14
2. Lincoln-Sudbury (10-1) beat Newton South, 42-14
3. Natick (10-1) beat Framingham, 26-14
4. King Philip (10-1) beat Franklin, 20-13
5. Waltham (7-3) beat Malden Catholic, 40-13
6. Acton-Boxborough (8-3) beat Westford, 36-35
7. Wayland, (8-3) beat Weston, 35-7
8. Needham, (8-3) beat Wellesley, 39-21
9. Millis/Hopedale (8-3) lost to Medway, 34-14
10. Holliston (6-4) lost to Westwood, 42-14
Phil PerryPhil Perry can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.