Get help applying for fuel aid


The town’s senior center is offering help to residents in applying to a federal fuel assistance program, which helps income-eligible households pay for heating fuel, regardless of the fuel type. Interested residents, regardless of age, can contact the center's outreach specialist, Christine Shaw, for help with the application process. For more information, call the senior center at 508-528-4430.  

Loading comments...
Real journalists. Real journalism. Subscribe to The Boston Globe today.
We hope you've enjoyed your free articles.
Continue reading by subscribing to Globe.com for just 99¢.
 Already a member? Log in Home
Subscriber Log In

We hope you've enjoyed your 5 free articles'

Stay informed with unlimited access to Boston’s trusted news source.

  • High-quality journalism from the region’s largest newsroom
  • Convenient access across all of your devices
  • Today’s Headlines daily newsletter
  • Subscriber-only access to exclusive offers, events, contests, eBooks, and more
  • Less than 25¢ a week
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com
Marketing image of BostonGlobe.com