►John Dutney , Hudson: The senior captain scored three goals and assisted on the other two as the Hawks took care of Auburn, 5-2.
►Molly Connolly , Wellesley: The senior scored four goals and dished out a pair of helpers in an 8-2 win over Dedham, pushing her season totals to 26 goals and 12 assists for the undefeated Raiders.
►Marylou Cummings , Lincoln-Sudbury: The sophomore scored three and added two assists as the Warriors surged to a 6-1 win over Shrewsbury.
►Jake Paul , Wellesley: The junior goalie worked hard for a 2-0 shutout over Wellesley, making 71 saves to propel the Warriors to their fourth win of the season.
►Ryan Tierney , Arlington Catholic: One of the Cougars' rising sophomore forwards, he notched a hat trick in a 5-1 win over Bishop Guertin.
Mastrodonato’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Monday, with next game listed)
1. Arlington Catholic (5-1-4); Sat., vs. Archbishop Williams
2. Arlington (5-3-4); Sat., vs. Melrose
3. Lincoln-Sudbury (9-0-2); Mon., vs. Peabody
4. Medway (8-0-3); Sat., vs. Dover-Sherborn
5. Medfield (12-1); Sat., at Westwood
6. St. John's High (4-6-3); Mon., vs. Hingham
7. Marlborough (8-3); Sat., vs. St. Bernard's
8. Groton-Dunstable Regional (9-1-1); Sat., at Auburn/Millbury
9. Shrewsbury (8-1-1); Sat.,
10. Waltham (6-4-2); Sat.,
Mastrodonato's Top 10 girls' teams
1. Arlington Catholic (9-1-1); Sat., at Hingham
2. Lexington (6-2-1); Sat., vs. Stoneham
3. Acton-Boxborough Regional (8-3); Sat., at Concord-Carlisle
4. Wellesley (9-0-1); Sat.,at Newton North
5. Lincoln-Sudbury (9-3); Sat., at Boston Latin
6. Arlington (7-5); Sat., at Woburn
7. Medway/Ashland (8-3-2); Sat., at King Philip
8. Medfield (5-4-3); Sat., at Mansfield/Oliver Ames
9. Watertown/Melrose (5-4-2); Sat., at Reading
10. Shrewsbury (4-4); Sun., vs. Wakefield
Game of the week
Hingham boys at St. John's High, Monday, 8:10 p.m., Hart Center: Junior goalie Mario Pizzeri and the Pioneers will get a midseason litmus test against the talented Harbormen, who have scored 46 goals in 13 games.
Jason Mastrodonato can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.