Next Score View the next score


    Town seeks candidates for election

    Candidates are needed for several town boards or commissions on the ballot in the annual town election on April 30. There are seats available for the Park Commission, Housing Authority, and Water Commission. Nomination papers are due back to the town clerk's office by March 12. Contact the town clerk's office at 978-448-1100 or e-mail townclerk@townofgroton.org  for more information.