The town’s Historic District Commission recently gave its “conceptual” support to plans to move the first house built in Natick from the Massachusetts Audubon Society’s Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary to Shaw Park, a small space across from the Bacon Free Library on Eliot Street about 1.5 miles away. The Natick Historical Society wants to dismantle the circa 1760 Sawin House, which is vacant and dilapidated, and restore its interior in the process of reassembling it at the park. The society would open the house as a museum, and also use it as its headquarters. The private group asked the commission for its backing before seeking the approval of other town boards, and promoting a campaign to raise the estimated $750,000 needed for the project. The society is slated to present the project to the Board of Selectmen in September. For more information or to make a donation, contact the Natick Historical Society at 508-647-4841.