Next Score View the next score


    Openings on town committees

    Residents are needed to serve on town boards and committees, with vacancies including seats on the Commission on Disability, Conservation Commission, Council on Aging, Memorial Day Committee, and Ponds and Waterways Committee. To apply for an appointment, visit the town’s website, www.sudbury.ma.us , and click on the “open positions on town boards and committees’’ link.