►Lou Doherty , Arlington Catholic: The sophomore guard helped carry the Cougars with a triple-double — 20 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds — in a 55-41 win over Bishop Fenwick.
►Marcus Giese , Franklin: With a dominating double-double of 22 points and 16 rebounds, the 6-foot-7 junior helped the Panthers beat Hockomock foe North Attleborough, 80-54.
►Courtney Paschal , Waltham: Sinking all 12 of her attempts from the charity stripe, the sophomore posted 20 points to help the Hawks beat Weston, 57-38.
►Nnamdi Udokwu , Acton-Boxborough Regional: The Colonials earned an MIAA tournament berth with the help of 25 points and 13 rebounds from their senior forward in a 72-59 win over Boston Latin.
►Katie Williamson , Parker Charter: The junior sharpshooter knocked down six 3-pointers and put up 26 points in all to help the Panthers beat Montachusett Regional Tech, 59-50.
Perry’s Top 10 boys’ teams
1. Newton North (16-1); Sun., vs. Brookline at Babson College, 3 p.m.
2. St. John’s High (15-3); Mon., vs. Fitchburg, 7
3. Franklin (13-4); Sun., vs. Belmont at Babson College, 1:30
4. Needham (14-4); Sun., vs. Haverhill in Acton-Boxborough Tournament, 1:30
5. Concord-Carlisle (15-1); Sun., at Billerica, 12:30
6. Wellesley (13-5); Sun., vs. Silver Lake Regional in Westwood’s Riley Winter Classic, 5
7. Ashland (18-0); Wed., at Norton, 5
8. Brookline (11-7); Sun., vs. Newton North, 3
9. Belmont (14-4); Sun., vs. Franklin at Babson College, 1:30
10. Lexington (12-9); state tourney
Perry’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Medfield (17-0); Sun., vs. Archbishop Williams at Babson College, 4:30 p.m.
2. Newton North (16-2); Sun., vs. Lynn English at St. Mary’s Lynn Spartan Classic, 3:45
3. Nashoba Regional (18-0); Tues., vs. Acton-Boxborough Regional, 7
4. Arlington Catholic (13-3); Sun., vs. Bedford, 12:30
5. Acton-Boxborough Regional (14-3); Mon., vs. Wachusett Regional, 5:30
6. Bedford (16-3); Sunday at Arlington Catholic, 12:30
7. Watertown (17-1); state tourney
8. Franklin (13-3); Sunday vs. Westborough, 5:15
9. Bellingham (15-3); state tourney
10. Hopkinton (11-7); Tuesday vs. Ursuline Academy, 6:30
Boys’ Game of the Week
Newton North vs. Brookline, at Babson College in Wellesley, Sunday, 3 p.m.: These two rivals in the Bay State Conference’s Carey Division have split a pair of close games this season. Who will take the rubber match? The game will feature a handful of the best players in the conference, including Brookline’s first-team all-conference seniors Elijah Rogers and Obi Obiaro. Newton North, which won the Carey Division title for the ninth time in the last 10 years, will counter with junior Tommy Mobley (24.6 points per game), the two-time conference Player of the Year, as well as seniors Liam Bruno and Ezekial Francisco, who were also named to the first team, and senior Jack Boucher, an all-conference honorable mention.